Avanti is a mutual-developed airplane...
FrSky V8R7-II HV V8 HV receiver
Purchase a gift voucher
FrSky V8R7-II HV V8 HV receiver
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 27 loyalty points. Your cart will total 27 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,81 €.
V8R7-SP improves the smoothness of high-speed digital servos, but DO NOT connect servos to channel 8, otherwise servos will get hot or even burn out.
Note: CPPM channel can not handle all eight channels at the same time with all throws are maxed out, as it does not have enough frame gap. It is recommended to use at most six channels from CPPM channel while leaving off the rest two channels, otherwise improper performance might occur.
1) Turn on your transmitter and switch it to PPM mode, turn off the TX.
2) Turn on your transmitter while holding the programming button. Release it a few seconds later. The RED LED on the transmitter module will flash, indicating the transmitter is ready to bind the receiver.
3) Connect the battery to the receiver while holding the receiver’s F/S button. The LED on the receiver will flash, indicating the binding process is complete. Turn off the transmitter and receiver.
4) Turn on your transmitter. Connect the battery to the receiver when ORANGE LED on TX is on. The LED on the receiver will indicate the receiver is receiving commands from the transmitter. In a few seconds system is ready to work (communication is established).
Binding is required only to set up a new link (like new or additional receiver or transmitter module). To control multi-receivers, every receiver should be programmed with the transmitter in binding state.
V8R7-SP supports failsafe function for all channels. Just do it as bellow:
After the receiver has been bind, press briefly the F/S button of the receiver, the GREEN LED of the receiver will flash twice, the failsafe is set up successfully.
If you do not need the failsafe function any more, just re-bind the receiver.
Failsafe is recommended to set when system is firstly used, or receiver has been re-bound. Follow steps below to set failsafe.
Option-1. How to set failsafe to a user-determined state on lost signal:
1) Bind the receiver to the transmitter module first and turn on both the transmitter and the receiver;
2) Move the controls to desired failsafe position for all channels;
3) Press briefly the F/S button on the receiver and you are done.
Option-2. How to set failsafe for no pulses on lost signal:
1) Just press briefly the F/S button on the receiver while the transmitter is off and you are done.
Note: If failsafe is not set, failsafe default will hold last position before signal is lost. In this case, there exists risk that your model will fly away or cause injury.
CPPM is usable for reducing wirings to some flybar-less controllers, autopilot systems and homebrew UAV systems. Furthermore, it can be used as a wireless trainer system.
FrSky TFR6M 6 CH compatible Fasst Futaba Micro Receiver - Compatible with...
Reference: FRS-TFR4 SB
FrSky TFR4 SB 3/16ch 2.4Ghz S.BUS Receiver FASST Futaba Compatible (with RSSI...
FrSky TFR6 6CH compatible Fasst Futaba Receiver. Compatible with FASST 2.4G...
Corona RP6D1 6ch 35MHz Model Dual Conversion Receiver Compatible Futaba Hitec...